Controlling Specialist – UAE / AUH or DXB
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible for the Controlling activities in Corporate Financial Reporting for different entities in the Middle East region, based in the UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi). This will include overall support in Controlling and country specific tasks including:
- Budget / Forecast coordination and timely submission
- Annual re-organization Activities
- Profit Center / Cost Center and master data management coordination
- Support Function Controlling including allocations
- Coordination with Global Business Support team for Support Function Controlling and other topics
- Country specific Business Administration topics for support functions
- Management reporting and adhoc requests
- Agents commission verification and payment coordination
- Review and support accounting and monthly closing of smaller entities
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Preferably a qualified CA or ACCA
- 5 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Experience in IFRS and SAP preferably in FI/CO
- Good communication, collaboration, presentation, Digitalization, automation, IT skills
- Good command on English language
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time