What part will you play?
- As a Financial Analyst (m/f/d) Digital Enablement within the Performance Controlling team of SI GSW FIN SW CON you are responsible for monthly closing activities, forecasts on headquarter and world level as well as periodic (variance) analyses and you keep track of our key business drivers.
- Utilizing your finance knowledge, you will assess and evaluate current Finance processes and you will propose and implement digital technology solutions to optimize these processes.
- Your expertise and strong affinity for digitalization and BI / Visualization tools support you to raise our reporting to the next level.
- You will help us implement controlling and reporting structures for Software Business KPIs together with colleagues from other neighboring finance teams within SI GSW FIN SW.
- The preparation of ad hoc reports and management presentations for our senior management are further responsibilities you will take over.
- The basis of your success is a masters’ degree in finance, business administration or equivalent.
- You furthermore have professional experience in at least several financial functions, ideally in the areas of Controlling, Finance and/or Data Analytics.
- You have strong skills in data analytics and business-oriented visualization using tools like SAP Analytics Cloud, PowerBI and/or KNIME and are excited to learn about further software solutions to apply them to further optimize processes.
- You have a deep knowledge of SAP FI/CO, ESPRIT and Dash Applications as well as a very good understanding of the Siemens value flows.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving as well as reliability in an agile environment and in complex situations are part of your profile.
- In addition, you have strong written, communication and presentation skills in English (German language skills would be nice) and you are willing to go the extra mile together with us and are therefore the perfect fit for our fast growing and multicultural Grid Software team.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time