We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your position as Quality Manager for Customer Service (CS) you support in continuous improvement of process in your business functions.
- You support Service Corners globally to standardize their processes related to quality planning, minimum requirement for Test Fields, NCR recording, 8D reports, CAPA etc.
- You support to perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- You support Project manager to effectively perform milestone checks in Service PLM process
- You are responsible as Level 4 for product safety responsibility of CS
- In your new position you will perform 1st and 2nd party audits for ISO 9001,14001 & 45001 and VDA 6.3
- You perform Management Review for CS in Germany
- You perform process audits and coordinate Value Stream Mapping (VSM) for process improvement
- You support Service Corner in Berlin for all Quality Assurance activities
- Together with SQM, you define part release process (internal & external) for Service Corners
- You establish Quality KPIs, agree for yearly targets with CS Mgt & initiate review
- You support for proper recording and reporting of Non-Conformance Costs (NCC) in Service Corners and Regional Service Business
- You support Lessons Learned workshop and provide feedback for improvement to PLM/SPLM and Technical Product Manager (TPM)
- The basis of your success is a master´s degree in mechanical / electrical engineering or an equivalent subject
- You have several years of experience in the field of Quality Management / Operations or Service
- You are ideally a certified auditor and have intercultural experience
- You have an understanding about medium voltage, Protection & Automation products
- You are able to lead inter disciplinary global cross function community and possess intercultural experience
- Knowledge of SAP QM module will be an advantage
- Fluent German and English skills in written and spoken complete your profile
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time