- Design architecture: Evaluate and Design architecture for providing an environment for data analytics: components, non-functional requirements, access rights, possibility to visualize results,
- Implementation: Setup the environment as designed including interfaces, storage, permission, front end, etc.
- Establish and operate an AI (Artificial Intelligence) work environment in collaboration with the iRAM team.
- In order to resolve incidents of Siemens employees faster and more satisfying we train our model to identify the best possible resolver group which can resolve the incident in the fasted and best possible manner. The target is to train a model which can understand meta data and content of an incident to make this decision.
- Currently we are in phase where clients of Siemens employees get migrated from one provider to another. Failed migrations need to be analyzed, pattern identified and future migrations should be influenced in way that the overall success rate increases constantly and significantly.
- Trends in incidents and problems need to be understood in a way that possible bigger problems and major incidents are predicted and mitigation measure can be taken in order to prevent more damage.
- Prescriptive data: forward-looking (future predictions, what will happen)
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another comparable quantitative field
- Long-term relevant working experience in a Data Analyst role
- Advanced knowledge in creating designs and solutions for data analytics
- Advanced SQL knowledge (Current solution based on MS SQL Server 2016) and experienced working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large distributed datasets
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional global teams in a dynamic environment (Experience with scrum methodology is a plus)
- Good communication and presentation skills on expert level
- Willingness to travel
- Business fluent English language skills, preferably also good German skills
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including SQL Server 2016, SAP HANA
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Pentaho DI
- Experience with cloud services: AWS (EC2, EMR, S3, Athena), Azure related technologies
- Nice to Have: Experience with stream-processing and real-time capturing systems: SPLUNK
- Nice to Have: Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, R etc.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time