We are Siemens
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
Tessent Embedded Analytics, part of Siemens EDA, is a pioneering developer of analytics and monitoring technology at the heart of the systems-on-chip (SoCs) that power today’s electronic products. Our embedded analytics technology allows product designers to add sophisticated cybersecurity, functional safety and performance tuning features; and it helps resolve critical issues such as increasing system complexity and ever- decreasing time-to-market. We are proud of our technology and selling globally to many of the most respected and most exciting technology companies in the world.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
What we’re looking for
Do you have expertise in silicon IP and digital design using RTL languages and/or developing IP development methodologies and flows? We are looking for a highly capable and dedicated Front End Digital IP Design/Flow Design Engineer to join our growing team here at Tessent Embedded Analytics. If you can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position and would relish the opportunity help shape the development of Tessent EA’s ground-breaking silicon IP then we would love to meet you!
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, developing, modifying and implementing silicon IP blocks with a focus on surpassing customer expectations
- Creating and improving our development methodology, flows and processes
- Ensuring the overall quality of the released product
What you’ll bring
- An ability to tackle challenging design problems, making appropriate trade-offs of power, performance and area
- Experience with creating and maintaining IP development flows based on python, YAML, make, Jenkins, etc
- A familiarity with digital design using RTL languages, preferably Verilog
- Experience using EDA tools including Questa, VCS or Xcelium
- Solid organisational and communication skills
Nice if you have
- A high competence at digital design using RTL languages, preferably Verilog
- Experience with synthesis and timing closure
- Knowledge of multi-clock design and clock domain crossing techniques
- Experience with or interest in leading a small team of engineers
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time