Join our team now as Software Architect - Lead Developer (f/m/diverse) at evosoft GmbH
Your new field of activity - challenging and future-oriented
- You will create the design of software and system architectures
- You will assume technical responsibility for the realisation and further development of the system architecture.
- You will independently create detailed and solution specifications in coordination with team colleagues, customers and users.
- You communicate and act across organisations
- You work within a flexible and agile software development process
- You are the contact person for a development team and the project management
- You conduct code reviews and develop prototypes
Your qualifications - sound and adequate
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable education/qualification
- You have several years of experience in software development and software architecture
- You are familiar with modern software technologies and development tools (e.g. for .NET or JAVA system platforms)
- You have experience with common software development methods (e.g. Scrum)
- You pursue your goals with dedication and diplomacy
- You enjoy designing complex tasks and would like to develop your professional skills further
- You will work in a company that combines the innovative power of a large corporation with the flexibility of a medium-sized enterprise.
- You will be part of a trusting company culture that promotes tolerant and open cooperation.
- You can bring your private life into perfect harmony with your professional life through trust-based working hours and the use of mobile working.
- You will get a perfect start at evosoft through an organised onboarding process
- You will benefit from a wide range of training opportunities and benefits
Company: evosoft GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time