- Develop and execute sales strategy and identify target sectors, responsible for sales and business development activities.
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue & collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand the customer base through extensive marketing
- Define Sales Approach, Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned) Portfolio
- Ensure that Clients get high-class service and support, deliver a superior client experience by crossed-functional collaboration.
- Show thought leadership in the local market and attendance at marketing events with clients
- Thai Proficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or higher
- 8-10 years of experience and at least 3 years in managerial level.
- Consistent track record of achieving sales objectives and demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Experience in Medium Voltage Switchgear and channel partner is preferable.
- Good English usage in speaking and writing
- Doable and team-work attitude
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time