Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
About the role
This permanent contract can be located in France (Toulouse - 31) or India (Pune).
Industry Software from Siemens helps manufacturers become Digital Enterprises by enabling them to digitalize and integrate their entire industrial value chain through PLM solutions, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions, and Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) equipment. PLM software from Siemens provides a common digital thread through all phases of development and manufacturing, from concept to end-of-life, enabling tight design, engineering, and manufacturing integration. MOM is the core element linking PLM to Automation and providing manufacturers with a real-time Industry Software layer. Siemens MOM solutions standardize and optimize manufacturing processes to minimize lead times, optimize asset utilization, reduce global time-to-market, and increase production visibility and responsiveness.
More information can be found at https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/
Have a look at Opcenter Execution Pharma : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyqg9do7cx4&t=18s
Join our team as Test Design Engineer for Siemens Opcenter Applications
Are you a bright, curious innovator with a passion for technology? Want to work with companies to shape their digital future? Looking for a role where you’ll push your limits and learn something new every day? Our Siemens Opcenter team for the Pharma Industry could be the right environment for you.
The mission of the DM Pharma team is to drive digitalization in Pharma manufacturing, putting customer and patients at the center – a mission we lived up to in times of the Covid pandemic when we enabled the pharma industry to develop and manufacture vaccines at record speed !
Come join our start-up culture and participate in designing, testing and delivering the next generation of Digital Manufacturing Software for the Pharma Industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
The Test Design Engineer is mainly responsible to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable automated test solutions for our pharma MES offering. He will participate to the elaboration of the global test strategy of Siemens Opcenter products, and will collaborate with management to establish work processes and explain them during potential customers audits.
The person has knowledge on regulated industries, Lean and Agile practices and understands the unique opportunities and challenges associated with facilitating and aligning large development programs.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- dedicated to pharmaceutical industries.
- Participate in defining global test strategy and quality targets for the solution
- Create and apply new approaches as necessary to improve productivity and efficiency of testing
- Test platforms definition and implementation
- Report on test status and outcomes across the various agile teams
- Be a mentor for risk analysis to define test coverage
- Comply with documented Siemens development processes and participate to drafting of SDLC Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate to customers audits and follow-up potential observations
- Collaborate with international, multi-site development teams in a SAFe Agile development environment and act as a key member of the testers CoP community
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- Proven experience in designing, prototyping, and implementing of automated system testing strategies for client/server, web- and cloud-based software applications.
- Demonstratable test automation skills and knowledge of automated test tools for online applications such as Selenium, Java, Cucumber, Puppeteer, etc.
- Experience with test plan management tools (such as TFS Azure, Polarion, JIRA).
- Solid experience with risk based and exploratory testing, coding and testing APIs.
- Knowledge on pharma industries regulations: CFR21 Part 11, Eudralex V4.0, GAMP5,…
- Understands the foundations of Agile and SAFe, embraces a Lean-Agile mindset
- Worked with DevOps Engineers for CI-CD deployment and testing.
- Good communication in English and influencing skills.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time