As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as HR Admin Operation Specialist and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
- Organization manager for dedicated countries being responsible in our internal tool (CHCM OM) for Orgcode creation and management, head position management and being the interface to Headquarter and single point of contact for our partners in the local HR organizations (HR Business Partner / HR Advisor) including established Quality checks;
- Responsible for execution of tasks related to mass loads in the HR Administration tool, Workday, for countries currently live; these mass load activities can cover any kind of business process existing in Workday (e.g. massive compensation changes, organizational changes, contract data changes, etc.);
- Support to global interfaces between Siemens HR systems (CHCM, SCD and GID) for Central Amercia and AAN countries including recurrent daily operations, solution of errors and fixing of data, ensuring data quality;
- Maintenance and support for specific data on local HR systems (Meta4 and Neeyamo)
- Be a valuable partner for our internal colleagues in GBS H2R as well as colleagues in the countries, working in an international environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in English, Spanish valuable;
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Excel and Outlook);
- Knowledge in Workday valuable and Siemens global interfaces;
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, autonomous and with strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time