Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Involvement in development of Innovative Products and Solution Development processes
• Develop an interface to project data base (MongoDB Document Data Base)
• Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Strong command of Python language
• Should have development experience of 2 -5 years.
• Experience with developing and deploying web applications on the cloud with solid understanding of one or more of the following like Flask, DJango
• Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
• RDMS integration knowledge like sqlite, SQL or postGres
• Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
• Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
• Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
• Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
• Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
• Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
• Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
• Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD
• Takes strong initiatives and highly result oriented
• Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
• Strong customer focus and good learner.
• Highly proactive and team player
• Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers