STS Practice Zone Lead EMEA
The STS Zone Practice lead will be a member of the STS Services Practice in the Customer Outcomes organisation. The Zone lead will head up the Zone STS Services team, with both engagement roles and project delivery roles.
The STS Zone Practice Lead will partner with both customer and internal stakeholders to ensure that successful business outcomes are realized from client investments in the STS software portfolio. The STS Zone Practice Lead will inspire his/her teams to be the trusted guide to clients seeking to leverage the STS software portfolio for digital transformation.
The STS Zone Practice Lead will report into the Global STS Services Practice while developing effective partnerships with Zone GSCS stakeholders and specifically the Zone Customer Outcomes organisation. In FY24, the STS Zone Services Practice Lead and team will report into the Zone Customer Outcomes Team while maintaining close working relationships with the Global STS Services Practice.
- The candidate is expected to have excellent knowledge of the Simulation and Test domain, and have a broad knowledge of the STS solution suite.
- The candidate should have a solid understanding of industry needs and priorities and how STS solutions address those in the global context of Siemens offerings
- The candidate should have business acumen and the ability to develop STS Services business with strategic clients while motivating Zone teams to drive demand for STS Services offerings.
- The candidate should partner closely with the Global STS Services Practice and network across the Zone organisation to maximize business performance
- The candidate should have strong organizational management skills to motivate and grow his/her team to deliver maximum value for clients, the company and our professionals.
- The role requires a passion for helping our clients achieve realized value, a vision for improving Siemens’ position and market share, and a drive for continuously improving the processes that we use to achieve successful customer outcomes.
- Overall responsibility for collaborating with Global STS Practice and Zone stakeholders to create, execute and forecast the Zone STS Service business plan including Orders, Revenue and Margin. This includes taking corrective actions where necessary to achieve business expectations.
- Manage the above-mentioned organizational transformation from FY23 to FY24 by actively reviewing the status while collaborating with Global STS Practice and Zone stakeholders.
- Personally engage in strategic accounts to win new business and ensure successful project delivery.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (sales, pre-sales, PFD, Customer Support) to achieve business results
- Partner with the Global STS Services Practice on portfolio, technical and resource needs to support the success of the Zone STS business.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- MSc or PhD in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in customer needs in the Test and/or Simulation domain.
- Strong understanding of the Simulation and Test competitive landscape
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to collaborate cross functionally while working as part of a global organization to achieve business results
- Strong customer management , business development and commercial skills.
- Capable of managing customer escalations by directing both client and internal teams on corrective action plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively capturing and communicating information at all levels and content: commercial, business and technical
- Excellent networking and relationships building skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Country where they reside.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time