If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Siemens Mobility Learning Team we belong to the Global Learning and Growth (GLG) organization. We orchestrate and shape the new Siemens Learning Ecosystem jointly with all of our internal and external players. We focus on all SMO employees globally to create a learning culture that makes them future-fit. We look for you to join this amazing team to transform together the everyday.
- As a Global Learning Partner (f/m/d) for Siemens Mobility (SMO) you are part of the SMO Learning Team and act as the interface to our business for the topics of learning and growth on a global scale.
- All in all, the scope will range from being ambassador, trusted partner and strategic consultant, up to enabler and navigator for your key stakeholders throughout my Growth Ecosystem with all its players and business models.
- You will engage closely with our business, People & Organization, communications, product schools and further stakeholders to shape the future of learning at SMO as part of the overall Siemens Learning Ecosystem and My Growth framework.
- As trusted partner you will consult our business and communities based on their current challenges, strategic learning needs and co-create on strategic learning initiatives.
- You will enable and engage with functional and expert communities to become part of the Learning Ecosystem and to help them foster learning in their area of responsibility in sustainable ways. By connecting dots, you will enable synergies within SMO as well as the entire Siemens Learning Ecosystem.
- Moreover, you will contribute to creating a state of the art learning culture by developing new formats and approaches with a team that combines strategic thinking with a focus on implementation.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a Master’s degree in either in economics, human resource, or psychology.
- Additionally, you have longtime professional experience in strategy, business development or human resources.
- A background in the mobility business would be preferred,
- You are passionate about learning and development and can build up networks and relationships on all levels.
- Furthermore, you are fluent in English and German (written and spoken).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time