Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
In this role you will be responsible for renewing, up-selling, and closing of maintenance/service/license contracts to a specific region or account and increase renewal sales for assigned region or account(s). You will often act as a team facilitator.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization's various products and maintenance contracts.
- Educate customers on business practices and associated contractual implications and ensure their awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.
- Maintain account team relationships and transfer leads as appropriate.
- As a highly skilled specialist, contribute to the development of concepts and techniques, make recommendations for new procedures.
- Act independently while working on complex assignments and show a high degree of initiative to resolve issues, determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for
- A Sales profile, ideally with 4+ yrs of experience, organized and capable of coordinating meetings w/ Sales Reps, Customer Success Managers, and the Portfolio team necessary for driving adoption at the customer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Inside Sales Soft-Selling Skills (contact w/ key customers is by phone)
- Understanding of our pre-sales PFD strategy, product knowledge and brand awareness
- Ability to handle customer objections, and escalate as needed
- Attention to detail for pricing and quoting accuracy
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time