Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Application Developer (f/m/d) for MR Sequence Development and Image Reconstruction to provide tailored solutions for the diverse needs of our customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the design, development and maintenance of designated imaging technologies within the scope of the software development process
- Your focus is on MR image reconstruction methods, especially accelerated or AI-driven reconstructions
- In the product development phase as well as in the optimization and evaluation of new methodologies you work closely with internal and external development teams as well as international clinical and scientific collaboration partners
- Additionally, you create and present independently talks, e.g. for internal training events aimed at application specialists
- You incorporate autonomously new solutions and customer feedback into future product specification sheets
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in medical technology, physics, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable, ideally in combination with a PhD in this field
- You have several years of professional experience with MR imaging techniques and have a profound knowledge of digital imaging and a very good knowledge of MR physics
- You provide extensive programming experience with C ++ and in MR sequence programming, ideally with MR IDEA and MR ICE platforms
Your attributes and skills:
- We win together - that's why you are proactively committed to deliver the best possible solutions to our customers in your area of responsibility
- You present new ideas and results confidently and convincingly to cross-functional software development teams
- We communicate with our external stakeholders in English and create English documentation. Therefore you are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
- Personally, you are characterized by your strong teamwork and cooperation skills as well as persuasiveness
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time