Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
If you want to develop your professional career in one of the most demanded areas within the railway sector, this is a good opportunity.
Join our team as a System Assurance professional you will:
Develop System Assurance and Validation and Verification activities for assigned projects as to ensure that technical solutions and processes to be applied within the projects are fit for the applicable regulations. Starting with system concept analysis, assurance and V&V plan preparation and collaborating in the preparation of the integration strategy, that will lead to the final validation of the solutions.
System Assurance is a key role within project execution process as to ensure a successful deployment of Siemens Mobility Solutions, incorporating lessons learnt from existing projects and innovation in the process for system verification & validation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Developing assurance activities.
- Coordinating RAMS and validation and verification activities.
- Analysis and planning of tasks, considering continuous monitoring of the results achieved.
- Responsibility as a superior contact person, both internally and externally, e.g. towards global customers and stakeholders. This involves clarification and coordination of complex interfaces to other specialist areas, organizational units and customers as required.
- As part of the System Assurance & Test Automation Area to support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the, of the team when required
- Provided feedback to the solution owners product data testing strategies
- You network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with railways specific specialization
- Strong self-motivated person with natural focus on customer needs without scarifying project KPIs
- Perfect communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent team player;
- Fluent English,
- Readiness for travel
- Self-confident, proactive.
Would be a plus
- Experience in Rail Signaling business, with knowledge of signaling solutions (ETCS CBTC; Core Signalling principles...).
- Experience as RAMS engineer.
- Knowledge on CENELEC standards for RAMS EN50126, EN50129, EN50128, EN50159.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.