Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation software. Our software tools enable technology companies around the globe to develop the most advanced and highly innovative electrical products. Our customers depend on our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics to deliver the best electronic products in an increasingly complex world of chip, PCB board, and electrical system design. Whether it’s the chips in your cell phone, electrical systems in, the airliner you travel in, or the autonomous driving systems in the automobile you drive our products have probably touched the technology you use every day.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in the development of our Aprisa place-and-route (P&R) system. The R&D Software Engineer will design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for Aprisa P&R system with a focus on design space exploration for P&R and clock tree synthesis and clock optimization in P&R flows.
- Ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Technical project lead.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- 0 to 3 years of industry, software development experience in developing large C++ applications as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience with algorithm and data structure design.
- Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
- Excel both in a team-oriented development and working independently.
- AI and Machine Learning experience desired.
- Experience in EDA software development, especially in P&R, synthesis, design partition or placement is a plus.
- Software engineering skills with experience in use of Unix/Linux OS.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.