Do you have facilities experience, and are you seeking a new job in Llanberis? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a full-time Facilities Team Leader for a 2 year fixed term role to join their Healthcare Diagnostics business based at the well-established and modern facility in Llanberis, located next to Snowdonia National Park. The facility manufactures and distributes reagents for in-vitro diagnostic medical devices used in hospitals worldwide to aid the diagnosis of medical conditions.
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Facilities Team
Leader will lead a small team of Technicians to support Facilities related
preventative maintenance, work requests and Capex/Revenue projects. This will
be a hands on role, working closely with the Facilities technicians and also in
coordination with the maintenance team.
If you were already in this flexible role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Hands-on execution of work requests, prioritising reactive and preventative maintenance activities when required
- Identify and support activities to reduce the cost of maintenance without having a detrimental effect on our internal customer service level
- Feedback to Facilities Manager on any issues with Facilities related preventative maintenance, work requests and Capex/Revenue projects
- Working with contractors on remedial works and capital expensidutre projects
· Involvement in compliance and safety audits
To apply for this Facilities Team Leader role, you will need proven hands-on maintenance experience ideally within a manufacturing environment. You will also need:
- HNC/HND qualified or equivalent combination of experience
- Some form of supervisory experience leading a small team
- Experience working with contractors and ensuring safe systems of work
- Understanding and experience working with suppression/detection systems
- Good communication skills, computer literate
- Overtime and on-call working may be required (outside core hours)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Reach out to our team today to apply or register your interest for this fixed term Facilities Team Leader position in Llanberis.
Being part of our team:
In Llanberis, Siemens Healthineers is the sole manufacturer of IMMULITE reagents, used in IMMULITE blood analysers to aid the diagnoses and treatment for patients – more information can be found here.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘Great Place to Work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time