For our Building Products division in Kartal, we are searching for an OEM Portfolio Sales Professional who will be in charge of OEM customers and partners in heating and combustion control systems! The role will require taking responsibility for achieving personal sales targets for BP products by defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers' business in relation to BP!
What are my responsibilities?
• Develops business with selected OEMs with significant potential – increase share of wallet.
• Defines and executes Customer Development Plans together with OEMs (including strategy, target setting, business reviews, sales measures, etc.)
• Develops and maintains a profound understanding of the customers product and market development process.
• Identify new business opportunities in existing/potential OEM accounts/partners and maintain the ongoing business,
• Supports the customer product/market development on an equal footing.
• Analyzes the specific market conditions and builds a sound market related network of stakeholders.
• Prepares customer contact, builds and maintains a customer focused network·
• Provides information for forecasts and planning via CRM system
• Spots and develop opportunities in CRM System
• Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses & calculations to demonstrate specific advantages of using BP products
• Coordinates and negotiates proposals in cooperation with Back Office/other involved professionals and management
• Acts as point of contact to OEMs in commercial matters and drives collaboration within the organization to secure support.
• Utilizes back office & support functions for efficient serving of OEMs wherever possible
• Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical-Electronic engineering,
• Fluent/Advanced English both written and spoken skills and great communication skills,
• Masters degree or MBA is considered as a plus,
• Proven experience of strong technical background in heating and combustion control systems such as boilers , burners, heat pumps, field devices (damper actuators, valves, sensors, thermostats) and all related accessories.
• Contract management & negotiation skills
• Proven sales experience developing comprehensive sales strategies and integrated marketing plans,
• Strong experience in infrastructure market technical sales, with demonstrated ability to understand customer needs and use effective technical sales techniques to convince customers,
• Builds productive working relationships internally and externally,
• Proficient in MS Office applications,
• Able to travel frequently.