Siemens Digital Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation, and manufacture of products across many different industries. Enterprises around the world are on digitalization journeys, transforming their businesses with greater efficiency, optimized by better business decisions based on Siemens’ Xcelerator portfolio. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Digital Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
About The Role:
We are looking for a dynamic, vibrant, and highly independent candidate who will be responsible for partner development activities in Indonesia to join our Southeast Asia (SEA) team. This position will be dotted line reporting to the Head of Business Development of SEA, and will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The potential candidate will need to have an excellent understanding of the partner development aspects of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model and including a strong focus on building and leveraging relationships with our partners and customers.
Partner Development Executive is the pivotal role in the relationships Siemens builds with partner companies. They are responsible for engaging at the very highest level of executives building trust by sharing insights about how companies can capitalize on market opportunities by partnering with Siemens. They will lead the building of joint business plans defining solutions portfolio, Go-To-Market, sales, and marketing strategies, driving implementation of all aspects of the strategy by orchestrating relationships between the partners technical, sales and marketing teams and Siemens’s to ensure excellence in execution of the strategy and achieving partnership growth goals and sales targets.
What will you do?
- Help partners transform and grow their business in the SaaS model by developing comprehensive partner Business Plans for a portfolio of partners to identify short and long-term strategic goals and tactical execution.
- Recruit, build, maintain, and own a trusted-advisor relationship with C-suite leaders of complex partners to achieve strategic alignment and drive growth.
- Develop and maintain business plans with focus partners to establish clear, mutual commitments around marketing, skills development, and sales.
- Drive implementation of commitments and goals established in the business plan and maintain a clear view of the business goals.
- Identify innovative marketing opportunities within the industry to support partner leads generation activities.
- Analyze marketing efforts and campaign results for continuous improvement – reporting performance on all marketing and communications efforts including spend, conversion rates, pipeline contribution and ROI
- Shape the thinking of partners on top deals and ensure close alignment between the partners sales team, channel managers, and other relevant teams.
- Drive performance management of partners through monthly/quarterly reviews to review overall business performance across the organization and to measure against partners’ transformation goals and business plan.
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Operations, or related field
- 5+ years of Partner Management, Sales, Business Development, or Partner Channel Development in the Software industry (preferably in the SaaS domain)
- Growth mindset in an organization that is building out its partner DNA and ecosystem
- Experience in driving innovative marketing leads generation activities is preferred
- Travelling is required and ability to travel when the timing is appropriate and safe is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation skills with proficiency in Bahasa and English is preferred
#DISW #LI-PLM #LI-Hybrid #LI-PA1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time