Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make the meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. Responsibility & Pre-requisite-
• Design and specification of solutions for industrial network security (wired)/cybersecurity based on Industrial Ethernet.
• Consulting for LAN/Security and Industrial network/security configurations, based on Siemens and 3rd party (partner) products.
• Network & security consulting for industry, energy, and transportation vertical markets.
• Optimization of existing network & security installations and implementations of improvements.
• Conduct OT Risk Assessments Inclusive of Business Impact Assessments for critical applications, service classification, infrastructure security and network security reviews.
• Development, maintenance, and execution of network security training and workshops (for customers, partners and Siemens worldwide technical and support departments)
• Configuration of network security/cybersecurity components, integration and test of solutions.
• Preparing assurance reports such as VAPT, SOC2-type2, ISO etc.
• Perform security HLD / solution landscape reviews.
Education & Experience Required!
• Bachelors Degree/Masters degree in Telecommunication or Electronics or Comp-IT.
• 5–6 years experience as security engineer/consultant for larger networks.
• Expert knowledge of Information Security best practices and security and privacy controls.
• Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge in computer security, network security, cryptography, and/or similar fields.
• Basic project management skills essential to track milestones and validate project progress
• The ability to work effectively with internal and external clients, management, staff members, and consultants.
• Proficiency in the application, infrastructure, and Information Security auditing.
• Expert knowledge of system vulnerabilities and exploits.
• Skilled with administration, configuration, and operational best practices for VPNs, IDS/IPS, Proxy, DLP, Firewalls etc.
• Basic understanding of Cloud infrastructure (IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) and On-premises to perform a platform-based assessment.
• Knowledge of end-user computing, active directory, Anti-virus etc.
• Knowledge of SIEM architecture, use cases and other SOC monitoring tools.
• Proven ability to build trusting relationships with sales and customers.
• Willingness to learn Automation Solutions and Network and Security standards and best practices for the Industrial environment.
• Good business communication skills.
• Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
· You will be performing this from Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time