We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join us as the IT Business Analyst and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Overall experience- 5+ years as a business analyst / IT Project management
- Specialist in requirement analysis, management and communication, RCA, planning and monitoring, reporting, solution assessment and validation, documentation
- Candidate must have exposure / experience in project management (waterfall and agile). Certified in project management will be an advantage.
- Good understanding and exposure of handling IT topics (Infra, application development, Business intelligence (BI)/ cloud computing /data analytics/ RPA/ cybersecurity)
- SPIRIDON / SAP knowledge is an advantage
- The candidate should have strong analytical capabilities paired with the result and quality orientation
- The candidate is self-determined, always looking into improved ways of doing business
- Demonstrable ability to bring the benefits of finance to seek business issues while also handling cost
- Strong communication and engagement skills to interact with various stakeholders across multiple countries and organization lines (face-to-face and virtually)
- Excellent command of English
- Able to prioritize tasks and to manage workloads in an effective manner with minimal direct supervision and flexibility in managing multiple and diverse tasks.
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure in time critical situations
- Experience in working in a multinational and multicultural environment, as well as proven interpersonal skills and ability to successfully engage with diverse audiences.
- Proficient in MS Office 365 suite
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage business relationship to enable adoption of digital services, technologies, and platforms.
- Advises Country IT in developing and maintaining a digitalization roadmap including all aspects of Engage, Empower and Enable.
- Provide consultancy to the business on available digital solutions and end-to-end business process optimization.
- Translate digital business requirements into digital solutions together with Global Hub IT colleagues and partners.
- Responsible for administrating and ensuring IT internal controls in place, clarification of responsibility for the execution of internal controls for the assigned Countries responsible for, continuous check of control execution by IT internal and externally (like service providers), and reporting and escalating if deviations found.
- Conduct IT General Control assessment, define and document assessment results.
- Responsible for coordinating other IT audits (planning activities for audits, including coordination of data collection, set up and track action items, schedule meetings) for the responsible countries.
- Perform other internal control assessments (on demand) and initiatives.
- Conduct post Audit Activities: administer and communicate results of audits, manage measurement tracking of findings and observations.
- Travel up to 20% (domestic/international)
Your opportunities for personal growth
- You will get a chance to learn new business and domain
- Opportunity to directly contact business and end-users
- Opportunity to work with local and global IT teams / projects.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time