Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
Interlocking delivery manager mission:
Lead the engineering of electronic interlocking systems for Customer projects in Siemens Mobility.
Responsible for the delivery of the interlocking system, leading the design, implementation and commissioning of electronic interlocking solutions complying with the project specific requirements, and coordinating all the related activities during the whole life cycle of the project.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the scheduling, execution, and follow up of all the interlocking engineering works, ensuring the compliance with deadlines, quality and cost.
- Effective coordination of all the areas involved in the project, other delivery managers, hardware team and technical office.
- Understand specific interlocking requirements as set by customer and reconcile any deviation.
- Management of specific interlocking requirements implementation.
- Implementation of interlocking specific application according to the generic application rules.
- Creation/Maintain design documentation according to EN50128 and 50126.
- Accountable for the interlocking specific application allocated to his/her responsibility.
- Work closely with other teams & team’s members to ensure an aligned delivery.
- Collaborate with HQ segments when required.
- Contribute to the dissemination/implementation of new processes within the organization.
- Contribute to the completion of projects to meet business objectives.
- Support and participate in all the strategic initiatives of the Interlocking CoC, and Engineering department when required
Requirements - Experience:
- Experience in requirements management, specification and traceability.
- Experience as signaling engineer or equivalent.
- Specific knowledge of interlocking systems for main line or mass transit lines.
Requirements - Skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
- Goal driven with customer orientation and team leadership.
- Good communicative and integrative skills, both written and oral.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time