From our RE, Siemens are looking to recruit an experienced Operational Property Manager for SRE China office team located in Beijing.
In Greater China we have ~200.000 sqm of office space and several Siemens owned office locations. Siemens Center Beijing is the largest office Location in Greater China with more than 90.000 sqm and one of Siemens’ worldwide lighthouse locations.
Mission: Responsible for the management of regional leased office within the respective locations (North of China) with a focus on Siemens space and service requirements including full budget responsibility.
Contacts: Head of Hub, Zone Asset Manager, Regional Asset Manager and Technical Property Managers; BA partner; Real estate agents & consultants; Siemens internal customers; Siemens Operating Companies in the country; Siemens Regional Company & Business Sector
Representatives; Vendors & Service providers; External landlords & lessees.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provision of Real Estate operational management including lease transaction, operational property management, space management through North of China (Northeast/ Northwest) in the most efficient and economical way.
- Development and realization of real estate location operational strategies in coordination with Ensuring that real estate activities are aligned to the needs of Siemens business requirement.
- Proving of optimal value of operation management through presentation of options, influencing business – financial strategy, financial business comparison, tax benefits and incentives.
- Preparing management presentations, proposals for approval decisions.
- Performs Real Estate Database quality assurance by conducting ad hoc audits and evaluations
- Builds productive working relationships. Interfaces with various levels of management across organizations and with external customers.
- Liaise with other cooperate functions such as building operation, legal, EHS, BA.
- Regular reporting to and close cooperation & communication with Regional Asset Manager
- Provision of Real Estate lease management for Siemens leased locations (North of China 8,000 – 10,000 sqm)
- Development and realization of real estate leasing strategies in coordination with RE Regional Asset Manager, archive continuously reduction of the occupation cost for leased locations.
- Coordination with leading agencies, communication as interface with internal customers including negotiating and executing new lease agreements, modifications to existing leases, and managing renewals options and lease terminations.
- Work with internal legal department to negotiate and obtain lease and document execution, and coordinate with finance for lease terms, payments, vendor and supplier services and payment terms.
- · Network with industry professionals, landlords, other specialty and retailers and industry associations. Accountable for staying informed of business and industry trends to maximize portfolio and deal quality.
- Ensure compliance with lease terms, contracts, and permits
- Act as local interface to facility management provides for soft and hard service.
- Maintain the relationship and regular communication with business units.
- Oversee facility management, incl, purchasing, maintenance and daily operation.
- Well understand customer ‘request regarding daily operation, could provide workable and suitable solution which under internal related standard and requirement
- Responsible for daily operation and vendor management
- Financial analysis to support business decision
- Integrated facility operation and administration
- Timely communication with leadership team and business unit
- You support the evaluation and selection of outsourced vendor and service provider for facility services in alignment with Regional Asset Manager
- Lead the project execution plan, including project scope, budget, and timeline
- Ensure project delivery meet approved budget and timeline with corporate standard.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Advanced operational property management skills and expertise
- Knowledge of Siemens business, organization, processes & internal customer requirements
- Knowledge of real estate market of the area as well as mechanism & tasks
- Knowledge in multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines, e.g. Asset Management, Property
Management, Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services & Legal aspects
- Basic knowledge in Business Administration
- Strong Customer orientation
- Good communication skills & social competency
- Several years of professional experience with responsibility in RE functions
- English language skills required, additionally local country language preferred
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Real Estate (RE) is responsible for the professional management of Siemens’ real estate portfolio worldwide. RE manages the real estate portfolio, operates the properties, and is responsible for building projects and the purchase and sales of real estate. RE thus ensures that the use of resources is optimized and sustainable in terms of costs, transparency, and efficiency. This includes the acquisition, setup of new commercial/industrial real-estate, renovations, disposition of locations and servicing customers with a broad set of service offerings.
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time