A unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution!
Who we are:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries who are driven to shape the future of healthcare. Around 24,0000 patients per hour across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Our culture:
We pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For Everyone. Everywhere.
We are guided by five values. We: listen first, win together, learn passionately, step boldly, own it.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success. Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Come and join our Siemens Healthineers Molecular Imaging team. This is an excellent opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers best-in-class benefits and flexible work schedules while enabling your professional development and organic growth in the organization.
Specialist – Design and Development:
We are looking for a Specialist Software Developer to provide technical leadership for the team designing, developing, and maintaining Molecular Imaging based Clinical Applications. The successful candidate will be part of a team delivering products features and solutions for our customers.
As a Specialist – Design and Development, you will be able to drive realization of features and component in a global team setup. In this role, you will be able to work closely with key decision makers in the Organization and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat the patients for diseases such as Cancer. More so, you will be encouraged to provide innovative ideas towards product, processes and productivity improvements and contribute towards realizing them by learning required new technologies.
Key expectations of the role:
- Provide technical leadership to the team and drive the design and implementation of product features.
- Maintain and improve the existing software product and non-product code base.
- Implement and troubleshoot non-functional requirements.
- Prototype new feature ideas and provide technical feasibility.
- Enable clear and regular information flow within team and across different stakeholders.
- Support the team in realizing timely and quality solutions and provide technical mentoring to the junior team members.
What are we looking for?
· Extensive hands-on experience and expert level skills in C# .Net windows-based application development preferably using WPF and WCF.
· Ability to mentor fellow developers on using Design principles and patterns, tools and methods.
· In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing, and troubleshooting non-functional requirements such as performance, memory management etc.
· Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge is preferred.
· Experience in SAFe Agile software development setup is preferred.
· Established Leadership skills, self-driven, quality and result oriented, having strong attention to details.
Feel free to connect for any query: email@example.com
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time