At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1200 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management.
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
As a DevOps Cloud Engineer you will:
- Architect, deploy and operate AWS/Azure Cloud Environments, including infrastructure services and virtual machines.
- Support Operating System & Application Management Teams in operation and troubleshooting.
- Create and improve infrastructure automation through Infrastructure as Code practices using Ansible, Terraform and Scripting.
- Support Customers and Architects in building secure and resilient Cloud environments.
- 3 year of experience operating and working with IT and IT Infrastructure
- At least 3 year of experience with AWS and CI/CD – Must have
- Professional knowledge of configuration management with Ansible (AWX, Ansible Tower) and GIT – Must have
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure automation with Terraform. – Must have
- Expert knowledge of AWS technologies like EC2, Route53, VPC and Lambda
- Good knowledge in container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Azure technologies like AVM, VNet, Azure DNS (Nice to have)
- Intermediate knowledge of networking, building cloud networks and integrating them with on-premise networks in a secure and reliable manner
- Broad experience with and knowledge of Enterprise Linux Operation
- Comfortable working in an international environment
Knowledge of the following technologies is an additional advantage (Nice to have):
- SAP HANA
- Windows Server Operation System – AD Integration
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time