If you're looking for a #newchapter in your career, take a closer look at why Forbes' ranked us #9 on their World's Best Employers list. We're beyond Building Automation and taking #digitalization to a whole new level.
Siemens Digital Industries is looking for a dynamic person to support our sales teams across the United States! This is an excellent Remote Working Opportunity!Primary Goals:
- Reduce administrative burden of salespeople - Run internal interference & keep Partner Sales Engineers in front of customers
- Be responsive to the customer – Eliminate delays to respond & “Help them buy”
- Identify opportunities for improving upstream inefficiencies in back-office processes impacting Sales
- Ensure timely communication of information back to the customer at the request of the Sales Manager or Sales Engineer
- Simple proposal development (cross-divisional systems proposals) and response for quotations at the request of the Sales engineer and to ensure no delay for the customer. Coordination point (leveraging other Business Unit and Customer Support teams) for product migration proposals.
- Evaluate and improve channel inside sales personnel proficiency regarding available Siemens sales toolsets working with our Partner Sales team and Partner Management training function.
- Guide distributors to use tools vs. doing for them.
- Keep the special pricing approval process moving on behalf of Sales Engineer including pricing agreement modifications, entering and approving requests
- Siemens Contacts - General and Local: Maintain Siemens contacts documentation of "who to call"
- Facilitate “level of approval” (LoA) process on behalf of the Sales Engineer including contacting Business Unit regarding discounts when needed and acquire e-mail approval before submitting for pricing approval.
- Coordinate customer Account Set-up including all administrative requirements for setting up a new customer
- Limited customer facing responsibilities may include:
- Occasionally meet with customers to understand needs and ensure we’re positioned to optimally support incoming requests.
- Direct calls with customers to clarify “Request for Quotation” positioning
- Entry of investment requests and follow-up regarding status and respond on behalf of Sales Manager or Sales Engineer as directed
- Record some activities and data for certain accounts and partners within Customer Relationship Management tool
- BS/BA in Business or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be required
- 2-4 years Customer Support experience is required.
- Experience with Automation & Drives technology. Industrial experience software is a plus.
- Demonstrates knowledge in field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of sophisticated assignments.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Less than 10% travel required
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.