Interfaces with top-level customer engineers and managers to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design or manufacturing processes for a customer. Uses computer-aided systems to assist and instruct lead customer engineers on large-scale, complex design and tooling tasks involving multiple design environments. Cogently communicates software problems to product development. Assists other engineers in the design, development, and implementation of large-scale, complex graphical application programs on multiple software products and hardware platforms. Provides business and technical feedback to software and hardware vendors. Uses advanced data exchange methodologies to facilitate effective data sharing between dissimilar systems or applications that span across engineering disciplines. Provides technical guidance to lead customer engineers in the application of complex design techniques and system procedures related to computer-aided engineering software. Responsible for in-depth technical papers and presentations to customer management. Technical Lead in guiding junior engineers. Works without supervision on highly complex projects with complete latitude for independent judgment. Extensive knowledge of the field.
- BS Electronic/Computer Engineering from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2+ years of Digital Design/Verification experience
- Knowledge of VHDL or Verilog, or System Verilog RTL languages for ASIC or FPGA design
- Experience with ASIC or FPGA hardware design and implementation using RTL tool flows and methodologies
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Self-motivated, flexible, self-disciplined, and comfortable in a dynamic, quick-moving environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and credibility with our customers, sales, and product teams.
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MS Electronic/Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of UVM and System Verilog for Verification
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming languages
- Demonstrated proficiency with Object-Oriented Programming experience in test bench architecture and design
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Tcl, Perl, Python)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time