Then come and join our global team as Global Communications Team Lead (m/f/d) for its Digital & Automation business at Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic Imaging.
Siemens Healthineers Digital & Automation solutions are broadly focused on turning data into information, providing innovative AI solutions, and harnessing platform economies in a more and more digitalized healthcare market.
The primary focus of this position is to effectively manage and promote the full scope of Siemens Healthineers software solutions along the entire imaging value chain. Together with a team of dedicated communication professionals you develop, evaluate, and execute integrated, strategic, and tactical communication plans, supporting the Digital & Automation business objectives.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a communications leader and expert, you are responsible for the internal and external communications strategy of the Digital & Automation business line, portfolio, and thought leadership program and related events. You will manage agencies and service providers and work closely with customers and partners
- You will lead, manage, coach, and grow the Digital & Automation communications team and foster exchange with executive management and global communities through best practice sharing
- You will lead the definition and utilization of applicable and effective communication channels, with a strong focus on digital media and respective marketing analytics
- You will ensure alignment of communication planning with Siemens Healthineers, Diagnostic Imaging, and business lines as appropriate. You will collaborate and align with PLM, Quality, Marketing, and Sales Departments
- You will oversee and measure the success of the communication strategy and activities using sensible KPIs while keeping an eye on competitors and adjusting your own measures accordingly
- You will be responsible for the Management of the Digital & Automation communications budget including the monitoring, reporting, and performance measurement of activities
- You will maintain compliance of external communications as the communications Quality and Regulatory process owner
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/digital-health-solutions and https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in communications, marketing, economics, or related areas
- You have many years of working experience in an international corporation, experience working in a B2B Healthcare environment is preferable
- You have several years of experience with complex project management and working in multi-stakeholder teams is an advantage
- You have in-depth knowledge of the overarching drivers of digital transformation in healthcare and are familiar with the fundamental pillars of data platform economies, AI and software development
- You are familiar with influencer marketing and thought leadership communication
- You have experience operationalizing the results of communication and/or marketing analytics
Your attributes and skills:
- You have excellent oral and written English skills. Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- You have strong leadership skills and are passionate about change
- You are a self-learner interested in current developments in B2B communication, market development research, contributing new ideas and inspiring your colleagues
- You tackle challenges strategically, yet are also strong in implementing to achieve timely and effective results: ideally in an agile environment
- You are flexible and are willing to travel to visit clinical and business partners as required
- You are creative, with strong communication skills, you enjoy working with and leading international teams, and are motivated and enthusiastic about your tasks
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time