We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and
business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department
contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of
electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to
our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product
development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the
digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of
smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop
tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization
challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Join our amazing teams located in Siemens Kartal Campus in collaboration with international team setup located in Europe.
You can prefer to work in partially remote model (hybrid)
What are my responsibilities?
• Agile software development activities in the area of IoT Edge Computing and Cloud for Machine Tool Systems.
• Software architecture design, requirements elicitation, implementation, development processes improvement, documentation, unit testing and automated component testing
• Understanding the stakeholder needs and communicating with teams/stakeholders in an international multi-site working environment to create the best optimal solution.
• Deliver committed work packages within the planned time, effort, and quality
• Conduct reviews for architecture design, code, component tests
• Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or in a related area,
• Proven 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Engineering,
• Having strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills,
• Teammate with highly collaborative, self-motivated, customer focused, positive, and upbeat attitude,
• Able to facilitate the collaboration between customers, internal stakeholders, global and local teams,
• Able to understand and explain abstract concepts in a clear way to technical and non-technical audiences ,
• Strong understanding of solid computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving,
Experience in areas below is a must
• Java 1.8+
• Java Spring Framework
• NoSQL and Relational Databases
• UI technologies ( Angular, React )
Experience in areas below is a plus
• Microservice architecture
• Designing and building REST API
• Unit testing, preferably using libraries such as Mockito, Powermock etc.
• MQTT protocol and RabbitMQ or a similar message broker
• Go and PYTHON
• Docker or Kubernetes
• Having an agile Mindset and DevOps Culture
• Understanding of emerging IoT, Edge Computing and Cloud technologies
• Familiarity with Machine Tool Systems, Siemens Industrial Automation products and OPCUA
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for traveling
• Very good command of English is a must (German is a plus)
Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need
the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the
potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of
candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy
relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we
believe we can create differences together.
is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we
are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you
complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we
will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00