The Security Management team is responsible for detection, remediation, and reporting of vulnerabilities for all Siemens assets.
As a part of an international team, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and maintaining the components of the Vulnerability Management solution where critical information is processed in order detect, track, and remediate vulnerabilities. Aligning and connecting with external peers e.g., IT infrastructure, Service providers, and clients to empower SM to contribute to the overall IT and security strategy will also be one of your responsibilities.
- Are comfortable with setting up, configuring, and using the ELK-stack.
- Know how to build data ingestion and transformation automated pipelines on Logstash.
- Know how to analyze and structure high amounts of data provided by different sources.
- Know how to transform and aggregate data into comprehensible information.
- Apply techniques to cluster data, highlight outliers, filter on the overall noise, and even predict and trend current development by using Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana
- Know how to manage and operate an IT solution.
Would you like to join our team?
We are looking for an ELK Professional who supports our Security Management team by collecting, analyzing, and transforming vulnerability data into valuable information by using the ELK-Stack. Knowledge about managing and operating IT systems would be valuable. Knowledge and experience in cybersecurity, especially in Vulnerability Management, is valuable.
What would be your challenge?
- You support the Service Manager in providing, optimizing, and innovating our state-of-the-art cybersecurity services built upon the ELK stack.
- You build the automated processes that you use to analyze, consolidate, and interpret data from different sources.
- You perform technical and non-technical risk and vulnerability analysis.
- You prepare information and remediation approach proposals for detected problem clusters based on scope, urgency, and potential impact.
- You perform vulnerability trend analysis and reporting.
- You work with stakeholders during cybersecurity incidents with meaningful data, interpretation and reports.
Use your skills to move forward:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related area.
- Solid knowledge and skillset of data processing, data analysis and deduction on the ELK-stack
- Solid knowledge of IT infrastructure components, secure operation concepts and their impacts on operations
- Strong automation mindset and solid scripting skills (e.g. in Perl, Python, etc.)
- Ability and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Preferably proficiency with one or more programming languages, including data query and manipulation languages
- Optional: General knowledge of Cyber Security standards (ISO27001, NIST, BSI)
- Solution oriented thinking and working, and an ability to learn quickly and understand customers’ business processes and challenges.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
You can work from either of our Cybersecurity hubs (in Portugal or Spain). Please, submit your CV in English.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time