,,,To perform hardware expert role –
• Manage Lab infrastructure which includes installation of Healthcare Applications
• Centralized resource management (hardware, software)
• Information Security ISO27001 – Information Security Management System implementation
• Liaison with IT and admin teams
• Participation in organizational initiatives (Resource Optimization, Process Optimization, Knowledge Management)
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in an enterprise environment as an Azure administrator.
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
• Extensive scripting knowledge for various administrative activities using Powershell or other scripting languages.
• CI/CD infrastructure and process troubleshooting (disk space, network issues, etc).
• CI/CD pipeline support (troubleshooting, support with setting up new projects).
• Work closely with key stakeholders to capture, analyze, and derive Infrastructure requirements.
• Participate in maintaining and improving the existing Hardware availability.
• Support R&D with any issue related to the Hardware pipelines and associated infrastructure.
• Migrate applications to and monitor/improve existing hardware deployments.
• Ensure we achieve stable and reliable systems and solutions.
• Good knowledge and experience with DevOps best practices.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
• Qualification : DIP/BE/B.Tech or any relevant degree
• Around 5 to 8 years of industry experience with hardware background
• Experience working with Virtualization Products -VMWARE ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix
• Experience working with Storage Area Network, iSCSI , DAS, NAS, Fiber switches, Network Switches ..etc
• Strong hold on trouble-shooting hardware problems
• Sound knowledge in troubleshooting different OS (WinXP, Windows 7 , Win 2008 R2
• Sound knowledge of MS Office applications, Acrobat, Pdf-Xchange, Internet Explorer
• Familiarity with SUSE, UNIX,
• Quality consciousness and knowledge of quality standards – preferably ISO27001
• Familiarity with Plaza and /or Medical Domain will be an advantage
• Ability to Learn and adopt to the Environment
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good Team Player
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time