Gurgaon | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- End-to-end bid management process including overall bid compilation
- Prepare and share all bid documents and templates in line with customer requirements
- Prepare and compile pre-bid queries
- Assessment of the qualification criteria from the customer - ensuring compliance to the customer requirement
- Coordinate between various internal teams viz Engineering, Commercial, Legal, Procurement, Project Management & Quality team for respective inputs
- Contribute to bid management audits
- Compilation of the Post Bid clarifications after receiving inputs from the technical / commercial team etc.
- RMiP to support the bid manager and the bid team as expert and partner with the objective of fully recording, tracking, and evidencing all requirements and conditions with regard to the bid.
- Contribute to hand-over of the entire bid to project management team.
- Responsible for preparations for documents for various internal Siemens specific approvals & processes
- Contribute to Ensuring timely completion of various bid activities (such as documentation, compliance to the tender specification, risk identification, etc.)
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have minimum experience of 4-8 years with bachelor’s in engineering
- Good communication skills and Analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time