We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our global Fire Safety Segment involves many fields from detection, alarming, evacuation and extinguishing to danger and building management, as well as cloud-based solutions for remote site management. With our broad offering we ensure the protection of people, assets and businesses with the highest performance and efficiency.
Within our global Digital Offerings Portfolio team, we are now looking for a motivated Product Manager, who supports us in developing the digitalization of fire safety and our offerings to the next level. You will jointly work with our R&D colleagues, product managers and customers to identify and specify in detail the requirements for new, digitalized products which can drive growth in future.
Are you self-motivated, well-organized and confident when challenging the status quo? Then join our team and help us creating environments that care! Our engaged and multinational team will happily introduce you to our dynamic environment.
Your new responsibilities
- Analyze existing digital tools and mobile applications serving customers and markets to manage, maintain, and interact with Fire Safety products and systems
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to modernize tools and App portfolios to drive efficiency, customer experience and cybersecurity to stay on edge
- Derive concrete plans based on prioritized customer needs and business justification with clear value propositions
- Drive agile development of cloud-based fire safety applications - successfully shaping and driving the digitalization of our offerings with an end-to-end perspective in mind
- Manage respective offerings across the entire product lifecycle from strategy to operative activities involving all relevant internal and external partners
- Ensure result driven and agile product development through applying lean methodologies
- Align with your product management colleagues locally and globally, pro-actively anticipate and coordinate inter-dependencies
Your skills and experience
- University degree or higher education in engineering or an equivalent qualification
- Experience within the Fire Safety industry or related building management systems / services would be an important aspect
- A few years of professional experience, ideally in customer centric product management, related to business digitalization
- Strong business acumen and a strategic attitude paired with technical affinity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to be able to interact with team members at all levels and be effective as part of a broader distributed team
- Business fluent in English is a prerequisite. German would be an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time