The Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) support engineer (Analista de Tecnologia da Informação Pleno) will be part of the ZTNA operations team, responsible for the everyday operations of managing the Siemens ZTNA environment, configuring and maintaining the needed infrastructure at OS/Application layer, supporting L2 SD on topics which have to do with the operation of the ZTNA environment, communicating with the solution vendor and infrastructure partners, taking care of quality topics in order to meet the business need.
Advance networking knowledge is expected together with strong language skills and understanding of modern computer networks with the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues. Good Linux knowledge is needed.
• Work with cutting edge technology in the ZTNA world;
• Manage Siemens ZTNA environment, configuration of it;
• Work as L3 support for specific topics;
• Be able to consult the business in demands specific with the SNIC service and monitoring needs.
What We Need From You
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, network engineering. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for a degree;
• Previous working experience needed;
• Network related certifications (eg. CCNA) are needed;
• Experience with Zero Trust Network solution (eg. Pulse Secure, Zscaler) is welcome but not mandatory;
Technical skillset includes:
• Advance knowledge of IP networks (IPv4, IPv6, routing BGP, OSPF);
• Troubleshooting experience for complex network environments;
• Experience with relevant network tools (eg. Wireshark, tcpdump);
• Good knowledge of Linux OS;
• Experience with Windows OS;
• Good experience with MS Office;
• Basic knowlede of monitoring protocols (SNMP, Netflow);
• Basic knowledge of databases (eg. MySQL);
• Knowledge of various network technologies and platforms, as LAN,WAN, DHCP, DNS, ARP, SD-WAN, Cisco IOS;
• Experience with SIEM systems is welcome but not mandatory.
Non-Technical experience likely includes:
• Interacting with vendors and partners;
• Working with global teams;
• Communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form;
• Solid written and spoken English, C1 or above;
• Native or solid written and spoken Portuguese.
Place of work: São Paulo
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!