At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Job responsibilities will include but not limited to the development and support of distribution, contractors, builders & developers. Sales opportunities with a focus on successfully securing residential product sales through the areas channel partners.
- You will provide a market presence and channel support in the aforementioned area to achieve market share growth year over year.
- Product support to focus on Residential Products in the Single Family, Remodel and Multi-family market spaces.
- Fully utilize SieSales as the tool to develop and forecast opportunities.
- Develop relationships and influence through National and Regional home builders working in the area along with modular home builders to drive share increase in Single Family residential market.
- Work with area CSE’s to identify and drive strategy to influence Developers to lead with Owner’s Metering solution in multifamily market.
- Building and maintaining a business plan by cultivating a healthy sales pipeline by uncovering new opportunities, following up on leads and managing existing customer base.
- Building long term relationships with senior management at key distribution and contractor accounts with focus on conversion of new accounts and to broaden the scope of resi products sold into existing accounts.
- Develop and implement plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience
- Knowledge of LV/MV power distribution.
- Self Starter with strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 15% of the time.
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you.
Individual must possess a valid Driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary.
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance.
- Extensive training along with career development.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.