Siemens Software, Inc. is seeking a Director, HRIS- Workday to lead a global team that’s driving the strategy, implementation and continuous improvement of all our People & Organization (P&O) Workday solutions for 29,000 workers in 48+ countries.
- Plan and direct the strategy and ongoing administration of the Human Resources Information Systems (Workday HCM) to support short and long-term organization goals, enable efficiency, and promote cross-company collaborative innovation.
- Oversees the specification, development, and implementation of global HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, strategic direction for a team in charge of rolling out new solutions and maintaining them, with a strong focus on efficiency, data privacy, and compliance.
- Proactively support projects, project risks/issues and implement effective mitigation plans.
- Build strong relationships and manage diverse groups of stakeholders at multiple levels, from end users to executives, across the company.
- Communicate effectively and manage Workday project stakeholders across multiple levels of the organization.
- Partner with the People & Organization Team (HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, HR Operations, Payroll), our HRIT Team, and key leaders throughout the organization to gather and prioritize needs, come up with the most effective solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required plus 12+ years relevant experience.
- Workday HCM or cloud-based HR tool implementation experience required.
- Solid systems experience, an operations mindset, is passionate about improving the employee and manager experience, and has a desire to lead a team focused on transforming HR’s global system capabilities.
- Strong project management skills and able to balance competing priorities.
- Prior experience leading large and complex global projects include systems implementations.
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Ability to work at and across all levels in the organization, lead a team, manage external providers, and interact with external providers and agencies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to communicate clearly and directly. Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to bring cross-functional teams together to make decisions.
- Extreme attention to detail, able to work on multiple strategic projects at once, able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements governing HR as well as data privacy, including GDPR.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality when exposed to and handling employee data.
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens.
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Flexible time off, including paid volunteer time off
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.