Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Prepare specific USP’s of Siemens products/solutions and collaborate with Business Development team & Sales for proactively promoting in tenders.
- Preparation & Submission of credentials for Vendor approval process in various Utilities.
- Standardization of Utility credentials, availing performance certificates on timely basis for qualification of products in future tenders.
- Responsible for preparing Business reports (Opportunity potential, order intake forecast, Competitor analysis, portfolio gaps)
- Processing of orders in SAP and handover contracts to Execution team defining complete technical & commercial scope agreed with customer.
- Timely submission of pre bid clarifications, ensuring technical qualification in tenders by complying to bid requirements, analyzing competitor pricing strategy well in advance
- Good awareness required on ISO processes, SAP, commercial T&C’s, compliance topics is mandatory.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B. tech/MBA professional having > 6 years’ experience in High Voltage Switchgear products in the field of Marketing, Business Development & Sales/any other relevant function.
- Analyze the SLD, various applications of Circuit breakers in substation and offer suitable competitive solutions.
- Solid Understanding of & expertise in AIS products especially High Voltage Circuit breakers.
- Experiencing in understanding & translation of customer specifications to Engg/R&D team for arriving at competitive solutions.
- Deep understanding of significance in techno-commercial design optimization and influence of technical and commercial aspects to create Win Win situation for Customers & Siemens.
- Understanding of end-to-end transactions in Sales & Marketing
- Proactive & agile mindset and positive approach to serve internal and external customers
- Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building
the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to
equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the
communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on
qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination,
and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time