- Do daily accounting operations and posting verification to ensure accounting booking compliance with Siemens Reporting Guideline and Local Reporting Guideline.
- To check accounting booking in SAP and to ensure no error and accuracy, to ensure monthly closing made in high quality.
- To provide monthly/quarterly Siemens required analysis reports
- Ensure qualified company and branches local financial reports on the monthly basis
- Coordinate and check annual filing and related party transactions report.
- As consultant and coordinator on finance fields, give advice and solution on the questions from other SLD department.
- On-going project monitoring: assets optimization projects on Fixed assets, PTS and PTO
- 3 + years of experience in key financial functions like Accounting Share Service Center in multinational companies
- Familiar to financial accounting and reporting structure of Siemens would be value added
- Be open-minded for changes / new opportunities
- Knowledge of accounting and closing guidelines in both IFRS and PRC GAAP
- Knowledge of Accounting regulations, CPA etc. Accounting certificate would be plus
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- SAP/SAC: Finance and Accounting related modules
- Microsoft Office Tools. BI tools skill is a plus
- Financial excellence expertise, e.g., General Ledger, Financial Statements
- Analytical and logical thinking skill, fast learner and growth mindset to changing environment
- Strong coordination and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Ownership mindset to actively drive business and organization excellence
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time