- Responsible of Financial Planning tool (Jedox) administration and maintenance (business structurers, data cubes, time periods, planning sessions, corporate variables, information flow, etc.)
- Power user of the Financial Planning tool (Jedox) and provides training to the Finance community
- Execute monthly Regional Reports (aligned with reporting calendar), validates information vs. official reports and coordinates consolidation of financial commentaries
- Perform financial modeling “scenario based” for financial projections (P&L and Net Capital Employed)
- HERA contact (HQ Finance Data Mart) to support with use-cases and user test activities
- Support P&L and Balance Sheet analysis: actual performance and forecast deviations, root-cause analyses to identify reason of discrepancies
- Support planning activities including Management Target Agreement (MTA) / Budget, Management Business Review (MBR) and monthly Forecast sessions
- Support to North America Management with executive presentations to assist business decision making, supplement internal financial data with operational data
- Cross collaboration with Operational Expense team, supporting analysis of costs structures, as well as Sales and General Administrative expenses
- Collaboration with Business Lines’ Controllers to improve Planning and Reporting processes through automation and digitalization
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related discipline required. MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills including the ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data to assist on decision making
- Communication skills to clearly present key issues
- Deep knowledge of systems and finance controlling required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/think-cell
- Experience with business intelligence tools, automation, and digitalization
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Effective collaboration, interpersonal and communication skills; excellent professional judgment and problem-solving skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.