Digital Industries – Thinking Industry Further!
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
At Siemens we strongly focus on Cyber Security and offer Cyber Security solution to our customers in order to secure their digital transformation. The Cybersecurity Horizontal Management (HM) scope will include all of Digital Industries (DI) and be based organizationally in Process Automation (DI PA). The Cybersecurity HM Team will work across DI to drive our comprehensive DI Cybersecurity offering to our customers. The HM includes beside Business Development and Marketing also a DI Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Team to help our regional sales teams to answer cross BU request from our customers in the context of the entire DI business.
Change the future with us!
As Head of Business Development (f/m/d) within the Horizontal Management Team for Cybersecurity you will have a major impact on the future of Cybersecurity within Digital Industries and drive a variety of topics together with a virtual business unit and vertical stakeholder team. These are your responsibilities and tasks:
- Owner of the Business Development for Horizontal Management Cybersecurity (sales planning, sales development, and regional business reviews)
- Lead sales projects such as strategic projects to develop required insights or business plans for the business, support of high priority internal projects
- Drive global sales strategies for Cybersecurity together with the business unit and vertical stakeholders
- Lead enablement of Sales teams in the regions to adapt the new ways of engaging the customers and winning new business
- Balance the interest of DI Sales, DI Business Unit Sales, Regions and Corporate Units via multiple sales projects on different levels to further form a winning team
- Strengthen best practice exchanges, global initiatives of HM and customer satisfaction to increase operational excellence
- Provide strategic guidance and thought leadership to countries to develop and implement robust innovative execution approaches with frameworks, tools, and processes to ensure business success
- Enhance the various Cybersecurity competencies across all levels of the sales and vertical organization
- Facilitate and actively promote sharing of best practices and influence their adoption across countries
- Strong cooperation with Sales Organization of other DI Business Units and Corporate Cybersecurity Organization
What you need to make real what matters.
- Strong academic track record in either business or technology with a Bachelor, Master or PhD
- Long term and broad experience in sales, marketing, and strategy in an industrial b2b environment
- Modern and strong leadership skills to empower, mentor and develop virtual teams
- Outstanding presentation skills and ability to manage C-level stakeholders
- Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and partners around the globe
- You are bold, decisive, and courageous: You think about the big picture, do not hesitate to test new things, anticipate what Cybersecurity means for our customer and proactively develops a solution
- Siemens matters: Always thinks for Siemens as a whole and wants to optimize the outcome and solutions with the customer in mind
- Experiences with Cybersecurity in a business or sales context would be of advantage
- Very good command of English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either