Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
The IC Verification Solutions (ICVS) division of Siemens DISW is seeking fresh and experienced Java Software Engineer(s) to join the DVT Questa Verification IQ R&D team and ICVS DevOps teams in Cairo, Egypt.Main Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with fellow members to conceptualize, design and develop business requirements into usable product.
- Work within an agile scrum team to develop new features and support our customers.
- Develop and maintain our web-based applications & framework.
- Our stack uses Java Spring with Hibernate to interface with various SQL databases and Angular, CSS, HTML, and bootstrap for the front-end.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering .
- Previous experience or willingness to work on a fast pace Agile environment.
- Excellent knowledge in Java with very good understanding and experience in Object Oriented Programing.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (testing, reviews and design documentation).
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Knowledge of Version management and continuous Integration tools.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Strong team player; self-motivated and with a good attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Mastering English language, both written and spoken.
- Work closely with QA to achieve high-quality product.
- Previous experience in building enterprise solutions or portal development using Spring Framework is a BIG plus.
- Previous Experience in Web Services (In particular RESTful Web Services) is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of Client/Server architectures is a plus.
- Previous Experienced with SQL/noSQL databases and Hibernate/JPA is a plus.
- Awareness or experience with Data visualization techniques is a plus.
- Security, authentication, authorization techniques is a plus.
- Experience designing and building scalable and reliable back-end systems using stateless microservices is a plus.
- Knowledge in python is a plus.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time