As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as People & Organization Administrator Trainee - French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!What role will you play?
- · Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens France;
- · Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- · Employee data and organizational maintenance (cost center, org. unit, manager);
- · Handling of absences, overtime, and processing special payments;
- · Preparation of reports.
We are looking for:
- · High School graduation or University degree (preferable);
- · Fluent French, written and spoken - mandatory;
- · Flexibility/adaptability to manage simultaneously several different IT tools and curiosity to explore them;
- · Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- · Knowledge in SAP HCM and/or Workday would be a plus;
- · Proactivity to search for improvements points of IT tools/interfaces;
- · Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- · Reliable, organized, with a sense of autonomous and strong communication skills;
- · Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time