The Cyber Security Vulnerability Management team is responsible for detection and remediation of vulnerabilities for all Siemens assets.
As a part of an international team you will play a key role in designing, developing and maintaining the components of the Vulnerability Management (VM) solution where critical information is processed in order detect, track and remediate vulnerabilities. Aligning and connecting with external peers e.g., IT infrastructure, Service providers, and IT strategy to empower VM to contribute to the overall IT and security strategy will also be one of your responsibilities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and develop a flexible and robust integration and data transformation framework between the Vulnerability Management tools and support systems according to the business needs.
- Propose and conduct PoCs of integration and automation technologies when appropriate.
- Build, test and maintain the existing data workflows, including transformation, integration, enrichment, between systems involving high volumes of related data.
- Model data according to the needs of the Vulnerability Management processes and customer requirements.
- Automate testing and deployment of new features, software building blocks, integrations and interfaces.
- Analyze and identify areas of improvement within the current workflows.
- Work and communicate with an internationally distributed team.
- Interacting with external providers in the concept, development, and deployment phases to ensure that Siemens’ requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an IT related area.
- Proven expertise in designing, developing, and integrating software components.
- Proven expertise in data engineering, ETL and data quality.
- Proficiency of one high level language (C, C#, Java, etc.) is expected.
- Understanding of system architectures is expected.
- Proven expertise with database and persistence technologies, for both development and integration.
- Solid knowledge of TSQL and database design expertise is definitively a plus.
- Strong automation mindset and solid scripting skills (e.g. in Perl, Python, etc).
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong commitment to high quality work and timely deliverables.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers, partners and customers
- Willingness to build up your technical knowledge – growth mindset..
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Proficiency with DevOps tools (e.g., Ansible, puppet, git, Jenkins) and CI/CD workflows is a plus.
- Proficient with virtualization and containerization technologies is a plus.
- Vulnerability Management knowledge is a plus.
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time