About the role
Looking for meaningful role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for Siemens Energy: Business Excellence professional for our Service & Digital India business (Generation and Industrial Applications)
Your new role - Exciting and future-oriented
• Responsible for Concept building, designing, modeling, and drafting of Steam turbine components and assemblies in NX considering full spectrum of design requirements (functionality, robustness, cost effectiveness, Manufacturing & technology, assembly and service).
• Exposure of working in global cross functional teams for new developments.
• Proficiency in NX for 3D modeling, assembly, drafting, BoM creation
• Prepare and check component drawings, welding drawings, detailed drawings, assembly drawings, manufacturing sketches, layouts as per global standard requirements and creation of complete order BoM’s.
• Responsible for providing R&D support to Shop / site for evaluation of non-conformance reports and define further measures & troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and site issues.
• Responsible for providing R&D support to Proposal team for bidding purposes as and when needed.
• Knowledge of Mechanical Integrity of steam turbine components.
• Knowledge of product development process of a product.
• Knowledge of Quality Management system
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• BE / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
• 8-15 year’s prior experience in R&D / Engineering as Design Engineer in Steam Turbine industry.
• Sound Technical knowhow of Steam turbine Design (Preferably experience on Impulse technology and its functionality.
• Knowledge of Design Tools like NX, AutoCAD, and systems like SAP, Team Center.
• Hands on experience of creating 3D assemblies / Models / Drawings / SAP
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Gurgaon. We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379000 minds building the future. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time