We are seeking candidates for the role of Account Executive to be our Partner Sales Executive. This is a unique high impact opportunity within Siemens Digital Industries Software (Siemens DISW).
If you are creative, have great skills on sales with hunter profile, and are willing to leave your footprint on the world of digitalization (Industry 4.0) in Brasil, that is your position. Siemens DISW is a world leader in Digitalization and Industry 4.0 solutions. As part of Partner Sales Executive team, you will have the opportunity to explore and develop the market for all digitalization solution portfolio (PLM, CAD, CAE, CAM, Digital Manufacturing, MOM, Low-Code, etc.). These goals are achieved through building productive business relationships with customers and Partners.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Build and execute the plan for digitalization with focus on defined industries and territory coverage
- Prospect new customers always driving business conversation with decision makers
- Create and Manage your own pipeline with opportunities for strategic accounts
- Influence and drive the development of Partner Account Plans with a key focus on effective sales execution
- Support Partner Team by providing relevant feedback to the Account and Territory Planning process
- Build close collaborative relationship with Partners Executives to focus on the growth of the partner sales maturity, coaching and advising on successful pursuit and close of major account opportunities.
- Coach partners on effective territory planning to identify white space and new logo opportunities across the Siemens portfolio
- Coach and advise partners in the best practices for identifying and qualifying new customer targets and opportunities
- Coach the Partner Sales to drive the business conversation with the customer
- Coach Partner Sales in best practice approaches to sales negotiation to close the deal.
- Always uphold the professional integrity and compliance guidelines of Siemens
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Sales experience level advanced – hunter profile with more than 3 years on sales of advanced technology solutions (digitalization and/or Industry 4.0 background is a huge differential)
- Proven sales performance track records
- 50% of time available to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology related areas, Marketing, Engineering or Administration (MBA is a differential)
- Excellent communication skills to drive business conversation with C-level, interpersonal knowledge, collaboration with cross-functional teams
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time