Responds to customer inquiries for sales order tracking and invoicing requests from 3rd party customers, distributors and Siemens internal sales force, via phone, chat, or email, regarding Siemens Industrial products. Serves customers by providing order tracking information while providing efficient and courteous service. Completes customer requested investigations and resolves customer facing problems. Performs goods receipts, order tracking, freight billing, and maintenance of missing supply chain information needed for order tracking transparency, sales revenue, and customer invoicing. Possesses effective analytical problem-solving skillset to enable quick investigation and resolution of customer issues.
- Executes goods receipts for third-party vendor purchase orders and Siemens affiliates purchase orders for deliveries shipped directly from vendor to the end customer with customer delivery relevant information. Data includes- tracking number, carrier route, and freight billing to ensure accuracy for customer invoicing and order tracking transparency.
- Investigate carrier websites, internal tools (OMS, SAP, PEGA) to maintain/manage delivery relevant information to customer inquiries and enable timely customer invoices and financial revenue recognition.
- Execute goods receipts for services from third-party vendors and Siemens affiliates as directed by Customer Services.
-Manage/analyze overdue customer shipments to execute goods receipts/invoicing timely thru various exception reports for supply chain activities.
-Manage communication to Customer Service inquiries thru Salesforce (Customer Relationship Management Tool).
-Perform ad-hoc requests for miscellaneous requests regarding supply chain delivery information requests.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Specialized skill training for supply chain may be required.
- Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
3. 5+ years of practical Customer Support/Supply Chain experience
4. Demonstrated ability to address customer inquiries/escalations
5. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
6. High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
7. Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
8. Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
9. Will need to take internal product and/or other training classes.
10. Ability to work within a team office environment.
11. Must be a self-starter and work independently of immediate supervision
12. Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line.
13. Ability to successfully complete required training in a timely manner
14. Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
15. Proficient with SAP, Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Knowledge of SAP, OMS, CRM systems and Supply Chain tools.
2. 5+ years of practical Customer Support/Supply Chain experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, and/ or electrical industries.
- Effective verbal communication when speaking direct to customers
- Effective written communication skills set and analytical problem-solving skillset
- Ability to analyze spreadsheets and troubleshoot customer issues.
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: distribution centers, warehouses, customer service, and purchasing personnel.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.