Siemens PLM Software is looking for a highly qualified Principal Integration Architect for Siemens Active Integration solutions. A very confirmed understanding of Teamcenter PLM fundamentals is required as well as the underlying business processes that drive data across application boundaries. This individual must understand diverse environments where the latest in PLM, ERP and MES software is being deployed, as they will be at the forefront of helping to create integrated enterprise software landscapes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Demonstration and Positioning Technology:
- Apply advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry standard methodologies and driven differentiation, prepare and deliver customized demonstrations of Integration products and solutions to customers in support of selling efforts
- Educate customers on the strategic business benefits of Integration products and solutions and answer questions on capabilities and usage and solve sales and customer problems.
- Ability to architect and design integration solutions between Teamcenter and other enterprise applications
- Lead projects requiring a shown overall understanding of manufacturing systems (PLM), manufacturing processes and data flow into enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, MES, MRP, and others
- Act as the ultimate authority on the integration design to address business problems
- Provide direction for integration design, deployment and rollout activities
- Assist in the development of integration proposals based on requirements; deliver solution proposals in context of customer meetings
- Work proactively with Siemens product development and industry marketing to define future PLM integration solutions, improvements and ensure architectural integrity across platforms.
- Responsibilities typically include leading workshops, being responsible for the technical content of the integration solution and design specifications, validating solution configurations, leading unit testing, and acting as an advisor to the team supporting customer user acceptance testing and deployment activities
- Map customer’s business requirements to systems and technical requirements, design the system architecture for moderately complex PLM integration solutions, and define key capabilities for integrating engineering & production operation functions
- Technical delivery experience required, but also requires the ability to act as a leader and technical mentor to the supporting Integration Implementation Consultants
- Work from and build technical roadmap, architecture documents and work product
- Work comfortably and in coordination with other Siemens resources when required
- Work on projects both internally and at customer sites.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or another technical field is required. Additional certifications that reflect an ongoing investment in yourself will be an added plus
- Proven experience with Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management solutions in a customer facing technical delivery role is required. Functional Process expertise in SAP Business Suite or Oracle E-Business Suite preferred
- Excellent leadership skills, capable of collaborating and guiding a team of functional and technical individuals
- Exercise strong problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles. Have a meticulous attention to detail
- Understands the competitive landscape as well as industry trends in manufacturing
- Shown soft skills, intuition for business, and the ability to read the room and effectively communicate and present to a diverse audience including technical and non-technical audiences including both Siemens and customer management teams
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills
- Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Project, Visio, and Outlook
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as TCL, JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML
- The ability to travel both domestic and international 25% of the time, on average. Could be more at times
- Exercises integrity and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive corporate and partner information
- Additional Experience in Enovia, Windchill or other PLM products will be considered
- Preferred work locations: Milford, OH; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; Plano, TX
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.#LI-HM2
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.