Looking for Siemens EDA Ambassadors
This is your role
We are looking for an Application Engineer for our AMS suite of products which are deployed across more than 200 customer worldwide and growing continuously.
The Application Engineer role is a very multifaceted and high visibility role, and they are real ambassadors of the company as they work directly with customers (Design, Verification and CAD Engineers) to drive our simulation technologies into their design and verification flows.
The role is not just limited to supporting customers on their existing flows and methodologies but also to play an effective role in account planning along with account managers and engineering teams to develop and engage in new product, feature or methodology adoption. This includes understanding customer's challenges and technical requirements, conducting product demonstrations, running evaluations, and then finally deploying the methodologies.
In short, there will always be something new and exciting to work on! Work with marketing and product managers to build & define new products and provide insight from the field back to these groups.
We don’t need superheroes, Just super minds!
- You’re a BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 3-10 years of proven experience with IC schematic and layout tools, such as Pyxis® or Virtuoso®
- Your broad understanding of Analog Design methodologies and flows including the different types of analysis solutions for analog design including Spice, Fast-Spice, Mixed Signal – Mixed-Mode analyses and flows will be desirable
- You’ve phenomenal exposure to Cadence Analog Design Environments ADE-L/XL/Assembler/Explorer and Synopsys Custom Compiler.
- You've good hands on experience with analog simulators such as Spectre, HSPICE, Eldo & AFS and tools such as Questa ADMS™, AMS Designer®.
- Your working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming will be an added benefit.
- You've outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills
Please note that we are looking forward to talk to candidates who have good understanding of at-least one spice simulator (AFS or Spectre or HSPICE etc) and one mixed signal simulation platform (Symphony or Questa ADMS or AMS Designer etc).
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you!
This role will be based in Bangalore but you may have International travel occasionally to drive business engagements and work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (Sales & Services) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time