Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position leads a team responsible for performing installations and commissioning for building automation, fire, and security systems. The right candidate will provide technical expertise, leadership, and accountability for all installed projects, technical support programs, and time-and-materials (T&M) work.
- Supervise, train, and mentor the System Engineering team; set goals, monitor performance, conduct employee review meetings, and schedule formal training.
- Schedule and assign installation and commissioning tasks to the team.
- Ensure schedules are maintained and projects proceed according to plans, job specifications, and cost estimates.
- Maintain and improve planned and booked margins for technical support programs.
- Direct and supervise the development and use of project plans in monitoring and controlling the execution of work.
- Review customer feedback and ensure customer retention and account growth goals such as adds, extras, upgrades, and escalations are achieved.
- Maintain the relationships between sales, engineering, and executions teams so changes and discrepancies can be managed to minimize cost and delay throughout the estimating and execution phases of projects.
- Support project profitability through cost-containment procedures and processes.
- Travel between branch locations as needed.
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience acting as a team lead or supervising teams; 5+ preferred
- Experience in engineering or project management preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC systems and/or building automation systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Bluebeam or equivalent software preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.