Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services that range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore.
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
• Professional experience developing automation to support CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Deployment) pipelines is strongly desired.
• Writing unit, regression and load tests in GHERKIN and implementing GHERKIN-based acceptance criteria/testing criteria is strongly desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills – good at communicating and documenting technical information and describing implementations.
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, quick learner with a strong technical aptitude and a drive to improve a system’s reliability and optimize delivery of new capabilities
• Enable continuous delivery of features.
• Work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure that all scenarios for a given feature set are properly defined and well understood.
• Solid technical communication skills with business partners and another engineer team.
• Have the drive to become an expert in emerging test automation technologies.
• Be able to clearly and concisely capture defects and communicate the criticality of each identified issue with the team and management.
• Encourage a strong desire to automate all repetitive and repeatable testing activities.
• Experience working on an agile cross-functional team.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
BE / B.Tech / MS / M.Tech any Engineering Fields, from a college/university of repute and having an excellent academic track record, with a strong IT background
• 5 - 7 years’ experience as test professional with development skills. Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) ; in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies
• Design, develop, and execute automated tests for our CI/CD pipeline that allow for seamless functional, integration and regression testing of deployments using Selenium or Protactor.
• Experience in expert functions like Software Testing and Architecture
• International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred.
• Good in writing scripts in Python, Type script, VB script
• Should understand UI skills like Angular 6 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, CSS
• Good experience in of Database Concepts SQL and NoSQ.
• Good in automating and validating data to ensure data quality.
• Good to have ETL process and Semantic web-based application.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Find out more about Siemens Advanta at: https://www.siemens-advanta.com/careers